Beretta parallelo

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that this has the degenerate "but it doesn't look right" comments.  Here's Ian saying it feels great and then the "but it doesn't look right" crap starts.  I had visions of most of you being target shooters of some sort and not that brain impaired.  ah, well

AND on the "but it doesn't look right" front the only ones I've seen have swamped ribs and IMO they make the gun look like they forgot to finish it.

just saying'

I thought it looked great even with pistol and beaver, the round body action and engraving looks tasteful, its a modern interpretation of a SxS Imo. And it felt very very nice in the hand and in the shoulder.

I thought it looked great even with pistol and beaver, the round body action and engraving looks tasteful, its a modern interpretation of a SxS Imo. And it felt very very nice in the hand and in the shoulder.
SEE!  That's what's called the voice of reason.  And aside from the DT10 an unimpaired mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
unless I can find something as good but cheaper at this weekend shooting show it will be a parallelo for me.

unless I can find something as good but cheaper at this weekend shooting show it will be a parallelo for me.
Have fun looking Ian! Let us know what you get. Yes the Beretta is very nice. Think there's an older version too, not sure of model number though, I did see one down here, about £1200 I think. Update, its a 471 silver hawk I think mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes one for sale at local smith 2.1k but multi. A SxS multi I mean come on does it get more wrong than that.

I have a few options up my sleeve re SxS purchase and not sure if I can be bothered driving to show plus eze in season so prob end up like a doggie pied piper with a line of fully charged dogs behind me, she will attract a lot of attention as she is by far the prettiest wee cocker ?

Back