Beretta parallelo

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent, worth trying both I would suggest, straight stock is more comfortable holding barrel up between shooting during drives
didn't know that.

Been looking at quite a few sxs for over a year now 

everything comes up really low for me untill I picked up 

a Rizzini 30 inch barrels single trigger fixed choke 

only available in 16 and 20 gauge at the minute 

when they bring one out in 12 gauge which I belive is shortly 

think I will get one with the round bodied action 

Ian, I came very close to buying a 30 inch Beretta side by side as a fun gun!: Felt wonderful, looked lovely, but at £3k I resisted the urge! Lovely gun mate, pistol grip very comfy. .......would I? Yes I would!!!

just to clarify

the sbs is because I always wanted one

to use for the odd game day

to use for the odd sporting attempt

to use for the odd helice attempt

to use for fun at dtl

to look nice in my new lined and very cool looking ten gun cabinet ?

No beavertail. The forend is to stop the barrels falling off, not for holding on to.

One member of the Royal Family is said to reckon that the forend wood is for holding down barbed wire fences while he climbs over them...

Rounded pistol yes, Beavertail no

Last edited by a moderator:
I accept your statement I would never question you. Whatever it is its very nice Imo ?

image.jpgIf I'm challenged to a SxS fight this is what I use

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the semi pistol grip model is advertised as a beavertail.

The version that I think suits a single trigger gun of this type is a pistol grip stock with beavertail fore-end – and with 30in barrels it’s a gun that would make light work of high driven game and hold its own on a Sporting clays course
Read more at http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/reviews/shotgun/gun-reviews-beretta-486-parallelo-shotgun#wKHuXor1iBITfTKe.99 much as I said  
Also forgot to add, the parallel I isn't made by Beretta, it's made for them by someone else, can't remember who though 

Single... Pistol... Beaver...

You are straying from the path of righteousness.
looks like the Huglu i just bought...apart from the wood and the engraving.

30 inch,pistol grip,single trigger,multichoke and 10% of the price :wink:

anyone know the correct pronunciation of parallelo

anyone know the correct pronunciation of parallelo
Yep too fooking dear for what it is  :lol:

Gordon Brown sold off are gold reserves but do not worry ips and drew has it in there cabinets :lol: :lol: :lol:  

Back