Beretta parallelo

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simon

indeed, didn't feel like a ss to me obviously I haven't shot it but I am experienced enough to know just from handling a gun if it has potential.

Sounds like you have already made your mind up then ?

Local gun shop has a Zabala that looks pretty similar and it is only £395 !

Looks a bit like an old Matador 10g I had,  why not get a nice 20g sidelock, easier to carry all day and will shoot anything a 12 will.....

It seems to me you would be better off with ou, how about a nice 16 or 20 bore for weight saving.

Last edited by a moderator:
simon

indeed, didn't feel like a ss to me obviously I haven't shot it but I am experienced enough to know just from handling a gun if it has potential.
I liked the fact that the stock was a lot higher than other SxSs that I have picked up. Gave a good sight picture down the rib. 

no its a sbs for people who also shoot an ou and want an easy transition ?
good point but in which case maybe ou would suit better for you? An nice 16 or 20 for lower weight,  Rizzini is nice with pow stock or 690 III in 20.

I liked the fact that the stock was a lot higher than other SxSs that I have picked up. Gave a good sight picture down the rib. 
agreed, you know your stuff and I am sure you will concur that they don't feel or come up like a "normal" sbs. Its a modern version Imo a kind of user friendly sbs

25suek0.gif
just like your transition from man to women Ladyboy  :lol:

good point but in which case maybe ou would suit better for you? An nice 16 or 20 for lower weight,  Rizzini is nice with pow stock or 690 III in 20.
I know what your saying and I know what your thinking, your thinking its a cop out not a propper sxs like an English sidelock and thati may as well have an ou but I have always wanted a sxs and this seems like a usable friendly option

25suek0.gif
just like your transition from man to women Ladyboy  :lol:
you promissed you would never tell ?

Sounds like you have already made your mind up then ?

Local gun shop has a Zabala that looks pretty similar and it is only £395 !
double trig though.

I know what your saying and I know what your thinking, your thinking its a cop out not a propper sxs like an English sidelock and thati may as well have an ou but I have always wanted a sxs and this seems like a usable friendly option

Nope i did not ! here is a up to date pic of ips say hello if you see him/her at your ground 
imagesqtbnANd9GcRRAVXdbTQcVyPScZ09j.jpg

Definately a great compromise and modern interpretation, shame it's not a straight stock, they do them for US! Pistol grip on sxs seems odd..

god I look hot

Definately a great compromise and modern interpretation, shame it's not a straight stock, they do them for US! Pistol grip on sxs seems odd..
you can get the straight stock in UK but as I say semi is an easier transition imo

It's the pistol grip that I liked. 

As others have eluded to, It 'feels' like an O/U game gun, but has the beauty and elegance of a SxS. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back