Beretta dt11

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far it's been a straight choice between £250 for an adjustable stock or lessons/shells/entry's/food for the kids...ect

So far it's been a straight choice between £250 for an adjustable stock or lessons/shells/entry's/food for the kids...ect
You could always swap it for a nice K-80 Supersport with adjustable comb  :wink:

I have a contact of a bloke in north Wales who is very very good i have seen his work and many top shooters have used him he charges about 160 for an adj comb. I would trust him with mine if i wanted it doing. Pm me if you want his no

the trap comb was fine for me, if a little high.
The comb on the DT11 trap guns that I've handled seemed very high and broad, but so was my old DT10 until I got it knocked into shape! In fact I had it altered to the same dimensions as my 3800. The DT10 has now gone, the 3800 is now back with me after it being used by my son for about 12 years!!! :yes:

So either not all 11 are low or you two have very low cheek bones :)

So either not all 11 are low or you two have very low cheek bones :)
Maybe just the trap guns come out very high! All my berettas were too high when I got them. All had surgery to the comb.

You can do something with high and/or get used to the POI. Low is no use to anyone! (Except if you use ugly comb raiser obviously)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe just the trap guns come out very high! All my berettas were too high when I got them. All had surgery to the comb.
Have handled a few 11s and they have all been low, a certain gunshop infromed me that they were all low. I have never had a low beretta before other than the eell so I reckon that you two just fit low combs.

Have handled a few 11s and they have all been low, a certain gunshop infromed me that they were all low. I have never had a low beretta before other than the eell so I reckon that you two just fit low combs.
Could be Ian, however your eell and my 3800 have similar comb heights, give or take a couple of mm's I think. We covered the subject a few weeks ago I think, didn't we? I think we did. :twitch:

Your right pal, we did and I have just checked and yours is indeed a mm or so different. Funny this gun fit thing is it not, even the slightest difference can make a gun feel totally different, for instance same same drop at comb but different length or different pitch or different grip etc can make a whole heap of difference to how it feels.

Your right pal, we did and I have just checked and yours is indeed a mm or so different. Funny this gun fit thing is it not, even the slightest difference can make a gun feel totally different, for instance same same drop at comb but different length or different pitch or different grip etc can make a whole heap of difference to how it feels.
The same measurements on two guns should feel the same on both I guess, but...it never seems to work like that somehow! I have never worked out why it is though. We should consult with the oracle, Fred...what do you reckon?

Yes but he is currently pulling the trigger at OT practice I believe   :)

I have set guns up before and had em exactly the same drop at comb and the same LOP and they have felt and shot totally different to each other. Many things like pitch, weight distribution etc must make a difference.

Back