Beretta DT11 EELL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's all this Browning Black addition, Berettata Black, Peraziancia Black, Blaser Vantage Black( if you can ever find one to see ).

It seems the makers are making standard black guns into some sort of much sought after special Black editions.

Ohh and to keep on post- how much does that engraved top bolt cost when it keeps wearing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
And....

3-06269.jpg
Piece of German crap!!!

Temped though!!!

The slappers are s leaping in cabinet they come out for a play but nothing compares to the eell.

IPS,

Just a reality check .

Any Beretta is a piece of crap, not worth the asking price and very poorly made in the last couple of years.

I bought a Cocker bitch for £3500 and worshipped that dog she earned me thousands .

I sold a Labrador Dog to the USA for £25,000 and last year alone it earned $140,000 

A gentleman who lives very close to your wife and daughter (you may know him) is training a Cocker bitch with a little help from myself , that bitch will be worth more than your whole Beretta collection this time next year .

Pete

Not sure I agree with first sentence but agree re recent quality compared to old.

Yes I know the bloke and believe he is doing quite well (I think) many thanks to you.

Wow if your right my little eze is indeed worth considerably more than I thought.

Ian

IPS,

Just a reality check .

Any Beretta is a piece of crap, not worth the asking price and very poorly made in the last couple of years.

I bought a Cocker bitch for £3500 and worshipped that dog she earned me thousands .

I sold a Labrador Dog to the USA for £25,000 and last year alone it earned $140,000 

A gentleman who lives very close to your wife and daughter (you may know him) is training a Cocker bitch with a little help from myself , that bitch will be worth more than your whole Beretta collection this time next year .
Well that's a bitch - Ian.

IPS,

Just a reality check .

What's been hidden inside the Dogs for them to be worth that much on the export market?

Ooh Paul you are Synical :)

We're talking top pedigree stuff trained to perfection. Don't think I will be able to get eze to such a standard as I am an amateur however with 34 FTCH in her five year pedigree she is prob way way to good for me :)

I'd expect it to hunt and pick everything on the field and when at home fetch the paper and read it out loud for that much..

Latest posts

Back