Wanted Wanted a right handed Beretta stock.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robden

As the title, for the Beretta DT11 Xtrap. Could even swap/part ex for my left handed stock.

As I don't shoot trap I have no idea if the Xtrap has a different stock, but I have a spare 'regular' (sporting) DT11 stock with nicely figured wood in the cupboard, if that fits your bill. It's right near pristine. I am in NL, however.

Thanks for your reply. The Xtrap stock is an adjustable Monte Carlo.

Just looked it up. Looks the part, but at 1500 Euro you can order one straight from Beretta*, which is probably your best bet if you are in a hurry. Haven't seen one come by on guntrader I think, and I've had DT11 stocks on autosearch for quite a while. I eventually found and bought a DT11 Ergosign stock, which came with a spare extra high cheekpiece and spare raisers for a trap-setup. Reverted mine back to 'normal' so if you ever go that route, drop me a line.

* Do keep import duties and VAT in mind. Have been unpleasantly surprised with goods from UK to EUR since Brexit, I imagine that works both ways since.

Just looked it up. Looks the part, but at 1500 Euro you can order one straight from Beretta*, which is probably your best bet if you are in a hurry. Haven't seen one come by on guntrader I think, and I've had DT11 stocks on autosearch for quite a while. I eventually found and bought a DT11 Ergosign stock, which came with a spare extra high cheekpiece and spare raisers for a trap-setup. Reverted mine back to 'normal' so if you ever go that route, drop me a line.

* Do keep import duties and VAT in mind. Have been unpleasantly surprised with goods from UK to EUR since Brexit, I imagine that works both ways since.
Hi Luke.
What sort of money are you looking for, for the DT11 Ergosign?
Rob....

Hi Rob,

I can't sell you the Ergosign stock itself as I use it fondly, but in regular configuration. If you find a DT11 Ergosign stock in 'normal' configuration (I believe there is one on guntrader * still) I'll be happy to trade you the "trappy bits" mine came with as extra: a higher bridge, taller comb-piece and the longer 'pillars' that serve for adjustment of the comb.

See here: Trappy bits - that should give you an idea. The Ergosign itself is all the same regardless of discipline (unless you want reduced weight options) its the parts for a higher comb that turn one into a "trap version".

* Not mine, don't know the Seller, and would hope the blue part is a decal. Also be sure to check the grip size as that fit is pretty crucial in my experience, and they come in various sizes.

Last edited:
Hi Rob,

I can't sell you the Ergosign stock itself as I use it fondly, but in regular configuration. If you find a DT11 Ergosign stock in 'normal' configuration (I believe there is one on guntrader * still) I'll be happy to trade you the "trappy bits" mine came with as extra: a higher bridge, taller comb-piece and the longer 'pillars' that serve for adjustment of the comb.

See here: Trappy bits - that should give you an idea. The Ergosign itself is all the same regardless of discipline (unless you want reduced weight options) its the parts for a higher comb that turn one into a "trap version".

* Not mine, don't know the Seller, and would hope the blue part is a decal. Also be sure to check the grip size as that fit is pretty crucial in my experience, and they come in various sizes.
Thanks Luke.

I'll keep that in mind.

Take care. Rob....

As the title, for the Beretta DT11 Xtrap. Could even swap/part ex for my left handed stock.
Hi. I just bought an X Trap DT11 and it came with a left and right handed stock. The right handed is a custom stock (not original beretta) but nice and very similar. Would be happy to swap for your lefty if your interested.

Hi. I just bought an X Trap DT11 and it came with a left and right handed stock. The right handed is a custom stock (not original beretta) but nice and very similar. Would be happy to swap for your lefty if your interested.
That's interesting. I'm wondering if it's the same one I looked at and asked if they would sell it seperately (they wouldn't). Was it from Mickley Hall?

That's interesting. I'm wondering if it's the same one I looked at and asked if they would sell it seperately (they wouldn't). Was it from Mickley Hall?
Yes that is the one!

That looked to be a very nice gun with very little use.
PM sent.

Back