Barbury Skoda Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Roberts

Hello

Has anyone shot this today?
Any views as I'm there tomorrow ........
All feed back and scores would be most appreciated .......

Lee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shot it today. Good shoot with some interesting combos, missing a good teal IMO. Nice and clean under foot despite weather, wellies not needed. Seemed quite popular so recon could be busy Sunday as not too far from Westfield about 45 min. Top shootclay tip, .....................................pack your skeet chokes!

Shot it today. Good shoot with some interesting combos, missing a good teal IMO. Nice and clean under foot despite weather, wellies not needed. Seemed quite popular so recon could be busy Sunday as not too far from Westfield about 45 min. Top shootclay tip, .....................................pack your skeet chokes!
nice to see ya today mark how did yo finsh mate any good.

Had an awful start but ended on a 81, how did you do? Missed more on the end of the gun than anything else!

Only second time out for me after game season finished did a 72..but like you missed the close stuff !!! Found it hard going today but enjoyed it.

well done mate on 81 ..

Good little shoot....nothing at range it was all very close! Managed an 87 but I can see it being won on a huge score if the wind is better. Nice to shoot round with you Mark.....have fun on the pigeons if you get out!

Last edited by a moderator:
just shot this morning shot a 96 , missed 2 i dont mind missing but the other two should have been on the card , paul thomas winning on a 97 

some very close things which is always good for a test of concentration , i thought a good round very enjoyable day out , good company , i think !!!!!!1

steve

Shot this today,met up with Lee(LCR) and his mate Bob.

As above really, good steady little shoot with a couple of good combo's and some that need some consentration or they will escape.

Only target i couldn't find was the looper on stand 7 with the rabbit. :fie:  .

Managed to sqeeze an 86 out of it though. :)

Shot today with mr tipper (who was on form) and my friend Bob I let to many 1's & 2's get away, as above very good shoot and a really enjoyable walk around, I ended on 79 and Bob 75 but mr tipper leading the way with a very good score 86....
I'm happy with my 79 as we all say there was more for me there but today just wasn't the day......
Some very good shooting among us all, I see mr Lovatt on fire today and very well shot Steve,
All in all a great shoot and great company, the staff and scores were fantastic, good job done by barbury shoot, free tea and coffee...
Thank you
Barbury

Lee

Got round this morning, early doors... Great shoot, something for everyone.

I started atrociously, dropping 12 on stands one and two... No concentration.

really had to work hard to put together a card, and only managed to straight two stands for a 66.

I loved the shoot, some great targets.... The sim pair of battles, and the two stands up the 'hill'... With the green going away and the fast downhill crosser was great stuff, and the two popup dinner plates were fun.

Saw loads of people from the Stratstone yesterday having a go, as well as plenty of Shootclay members.

A great shoot at one of my very favourite grounds.... Even Mrs Admin enjoyed the walk round.

Good little shoot....nothing at range it was all very close! Managed an 87 but I can see it being won on a huge score if the wind is better. Nice to shoot round with you Mark.....have fun on the pigeons if you get out!
thank chris, good to shoot with you mate and well shot.

pigeons went well today 117 total.

Latest posts

Back