B.H. and chokes.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use 3/8ths for the bigger blue cartridges in the dt11 and 1/4 for the little yellow ones in the little 525. Both will decimate clays or game at any decent range, clays 60 yards plus and game up to 50.

I usually pattern plate mine to check for spread and see how they're running, I like to run just a little tighter than an inch per yard, somewhere in the region of 25 to 30" of spread at 30 yards.

Other golden rule I use is the same in both barrels, keep it as simple as possible.

I'm gonna give my secret away here!  My chokes are 33/64 and 59/64 and the breaks are beyond compare.  There may be some of you tho that are not yet up to that level of precision.  Of course those dimensions only are compatible with 0.72563 bores.
I’m skeptical. I think there is but a small fraction of truth in this

I use 3/8ths for the bigger blue cartridges in the dt11 and 1/4 for the little yellow ones in the little 525. Both will decimate clays or game at any decent range, clays 60 yards plus and game up to 50.

I usually pattern plate mine to check for spread and see how they're running, I like to run just a little tighter than an inch per yard, somewhere in the region of 25 to 30" of spread at 30 yards.

Other golden rule I use is the same in both barrels, keep it as simple as possible.
That's all very well, but on which day of the week would that be?

I pattern all mine at ninety yards as I need the exercise at the moment

Latest posts

Back