Atkin Grant & Lang

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it now - it is in the wrong section :nyam:    Also the search engine here doesn't allow you to search for 3 letter words like 'agl', so I could not find it.

I see it now - it is in the wrong section :nyam:    Also the search engine here doesn't allow you to search for 3 letter words like 'agl', so I could not find it.
All I ever do is hit 'view new content' by top right of main forum page. (Then hit ignore on all the trap threads :) )

It is not in the wrong section. I started a thread in "meet ups" because that was what I was talking about.

It is not in the wrong section. I started a thread in "meet ups" because that was what I was talking about.
My apologies - you are right - but then this thread isn't a dupe then either :)   

Either way, I hope AGL do well with their registered shoots.  They do put alot of effort into running the ground.

Next AGL registered is this Friday, 2nd May. They are developing the ground and expanding the stands, so looking forward to seeing how this one develops.

Shooting the Prelim in the morning at Churchills may run up the road to AGL.
Did we ascertain weather it was fibre or plas for their Registered shoots?

Registered at AGL are plas wad.  They prefer you to use fibre, but only insist for practice.

Edit - which is why I didn't go there for practice a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I though it was a condition of CPSA that plas wad should be allowed for registered shoots?

I called them a few weeks ago and was told plas are ok for the reg, although they prefer fibre.  But fibre only for practice.

Yes JB, see how we feel after lunch.  Mega week!

I though it was a condition of CPSA that plas wad should be allowed for registered shoots?

I called them a few weeks ago and was told plas are ok for the reg, although they prefer fibre.  But fibre only for practice.

Yes JB, see how we feel after lunch.  Mega week!
Plas for reg is a popular myth. Pretty sure it isn't the case and Cadley use to be a fibre only reg.

I will take plas also and see if they will go for it..

Back