Are inches important

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he didn't did he. ?
Yup.. The best bit was that he didn't realise until the second round.. I'm still amazed that miroku barrels are interchangeable. So much for hand fitted with care and precision by hand, guided only by the of  smoke from a lit virgins fart !! 

by hand, guided only by the of  smoke from a lit virgins fart !! 
pmsl

best thing I have read for ages, nearly spat me scotch out. ?

don't tell him about the time I took the wrong forend ?

Yup.. The best bit was that he didn't realise until the second round.. I'm still amazed that miroku barrels are interchangeable. So much for hand fitted with care and precision by hand, guided only by the of  smoke from a lit virgins fart !! 

vhMNA8E.png

You lot obviously don't realise how bloody difficult it is to get a virgin lit these days ??.

They either go out very easily or go off with a bang......

Don't make anything like they used to these days. Including nostalgia?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

You lot obviously don't realise how bloody difficult it is to get a virgin lit these days ??.

They either go out very easily or go off with a bang......

Don't make anything like they used to these days. Including nostalgia?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Ha.  Thought that when I posted it.  I was on a phone call when I wrote it and didn't get chamce to correct the poor grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
. So much for hand fitted with care and precision by hand, guided only by the of  smoke from a lit virgins fart !! 
The firearms industry being male dominated as it generally is I'd appreciate a bit of clarification so as to preclude improper procedure.  Are the virgins supposed to be of a particular sex?  Is there any certification process?  I mean, what if they're not??

Was that a problematic aspect of the decline of the bespoke English gun?

inquiring minds, etc

re last sentence

yes probably, due to serious shortage of English virgins over recent decades. Things are not what they were.

re last sentence

yes probably, due to serious shortage of English virgins over recent decades. Things are not what they were.

Become a football coach there are plenty there
devil-laugh.gif
dirty fookers !

Well what can I say, it depends on the following factors:

If you like to whip it out quick and shove it easily where you like 30"

If you want something thats nice and steady and will go on & on 32"

If you would rather wave it in the wind for all to see and admire 34" but it tends to take some handling and not many can tame the beast....

Well what can I say, it depends on the following factors:

If you like to whip it out quick and shove it easily where you like 30"

If you want something thats nice and steady and will go on & on 32"

If you would rather wave it in the wind for all to see and admire 34" but it tends to take some handling and not many can tame the beast....

i believe IPS likes a short quick one , he once tried a long one but it made his eyes water

true I have had a couple of long ones but didn't like it at all. Standard or short game ones I can handle no problem.

ps

I will have a standard and a short game one on Sunday at max's place. ?

true I have had a couple of long men but didn't like it at all. Standard or short gay ones I can handle no problem.

ps

I will have a standard and a short game one on Sunday at max's place. ?

thats why you walk funny  :lol: its a turkey shoot i am sure you like a good gobbler

indeed I do ?

apparently there is a sxs comp, unfortunately I don't have one but always wanted one in the stable. Trip to Lawrence maybe. ??

Growl,

32" For English Sporting & FITASC where the steadiness on distant targets are advantageous.

30" or even 29.5" ( Perazzi) for Olympic Trap where agility is required.

28" for Quail or Skeet.

But remember a fool and his money are soon parted

I have my eye on a very nice sxs sidelock but its 26". 1/4 & 3/8 with 2,3/4" chambers.

any good for "low ish" driven pheasant and partridge. ???

Latest posts

Back