Adjustable Comb

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry , but I cannot see the saw blade marks? The photograph shown is a part finished job .

Please enlighten me on the saw blade marks as I may need new glasses.

Sorry , but I cannot see the saw blade marks? The photograph shown is a part finished job .

Please enlighten me on the saw blade marks as I may need new glasses.
Well lines going across the grain can be very little else (mainly at the point where the blade is turned) so new glasses or CTRL+ to magnify the image  ;)  

" Adjustable comb fitted and back out to customer this afternoon." doesn't seem to imply its an unfinished job?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine done by simon at doveridge brilliant work an fast turnaround. i know there his rob hall at the gun room east yorkshire but he sends his away  an the turn around about 2 weeks if i remember correctly , and been told its fair chunk of cash more aswell ..... Theres also a guy above jf neville derby seen his work an its good but dont no prices an turn around .... Simons my vote mikey 

Heres the thread

http://www.shootclayforum.com/index.php?/topic/20273-simon-at-doveridge/#comment-227031

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics Simbo like the stocks hanging up to dry looks very professional, Luke725 you are correct Rob Hall's gunsmith does stock work but sends away to have adjustable combs done, I've known and dealt with Rob for years very genuine person 15 mins from home, by the way I'm not on commission.

yep and he is a good bloke ?
Never met Andy before and when I needed the work done on my stock I sent it to him on his rep. He really is an excellent communicator and did everything he said he would... and at the double. I had my stock back on my gun within two weeks!!!  Had it not been for the UT Worlds being at Megeve I would probably have met him this year but I have heard nothing about this place that makes me want to travel almost into Switzerland to shoot there so not there. I also wanted to do Lonato for the UT euro's but it is the week before the moto gp at Barcelona and I think we are almost certain for that... if not it is a possibility.

Latest posts

Back