Accessories that have transformed your shooting..

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, will look into ISIs pads, do they fit them?

I have to agree with purple lenses, gave helped me much more than the other shades I tried.
Any competent person can fit a green pad. Failing that, any competent gun Smith. 

Also, should have added my RE Rangers. With purple lenses. Thanks Ed ?

Evo comp stock with a green pad on the back has definitely been the best money I have spent (after the perazzi its bolted to). Cracking bit of kit, though I wouldn't recommend it to the newer shooter.

No single outstanding thing for me that comes under the 'accessory' header, but prescription glasses and Emtec Noisebreakers have both helped me focus on the target.  

Looking forward to getting this XPad fitted on my gun. Great service from Recoil Systems.

View attachment 4777
FHHQQD7G962OG70.LARGE.jpg

Scribe around it and send it back to recoil systems. Back within a day or two. I've done this twice successfully. 

… a screwdriver.

Some years ago I couldn't stand the tips anymore from the mates on the shooting ground. Partially inconsistent and not consistent to what I have read in books. So I booked private lessons by a former national coach in clay shooting. 

After shooting some clays he asked me for a screwdriver. He said the stock is too long. He took off the butt plate. This and the following lessons  have transformed my Shooting.

bit preemptive maybe,the Brownells 1/4-1/16 pitch adjuster i have just fitted when i came back from shooting...been sitting there for months.

so simple to fit,scribed round it and cut it out with a pair of scissors,some light sanding on the wall outside my door  :rolleyes:

cannot believe the difference in the way the gun feels in my shoulder and the improved consistency in mount.

think i may have to sneek of for a cheeky bit of practice at Purbeck!

Latest posts

Back