Abbey Burton/Charlotte Kerwood

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlotte is chosen and there is no going back now.

I feel so sorry for both Charlotte and Abbey to have been put in this situation by ineptitude of others and the constant moving of goal posts during selection periods. This has been a political issue and as aCountry we have to now get behind Charlotte and wish her the very best for getting into the final and then hopefully a medal. Remember it is not her fault and it is not Abbeys fault. The reality is that there is a massive climb ahead because there are a lot of very very strong women OT shooters like Fatima and Jessica. And until Abbey's gold......we as a country have been way off the pace in the women's trap not making a final for quite sometime.

My only reason for joining this post again was to correct the above comment about the appeal.

My only reason for joining this post again is to correct Nicola.

Abbey appealed and WON but her appeal was then overruled by the same selection committee that didn't select Abbey in the first place even though she is the obvious rightful candidate.

Now Nicola would you like to tell us why Charlotte is the preferred candidate?

My only reason for joining this post again is to correct Nicola.

Abbey appealed and WON but her appeal was then overruled by the same selection committee that didn't select Abbey in the first place even though she is the obvious rightful candidate.

Now Nicola would you like to tell us why Charlotte is the preferred candidate?
Sooooooorrrrrrryyyyy Wrong.....the re-selection panel only looked at re-selection, they had no power to overturn an Appeal that had already been won. The success or failure of an Appeal lies with the Appeal body. Don't want to be picky Salop......but facts are facts.

Those who were involved are the only ones who can answer your last question, but I doubt that you will get an answer.

Back