4 / 5 January....to get wet or not to get wet...?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened? And it does happen to everyone, especially when you don't want it to!
Was having a reasonably good round pushing for high 80's on what can only be describe after seeing all the scores in as a difficult shoot only to drop 9 targets on stand 8 alone :eek:   game over, cannot actually ever remember scoring 1/10 ended up halfway down A class...

yep I got wet both days 

Yesterday had a lesson in skeet from Kentskeet, Cheers Al and for the brew!!

today useless got the hump thew my card in the bin with 2 stands to go and just shot for the sake of it and improved on them stands but it didn't matter by that point i ended up just annoying myself (is there a tw*t smiley?) 

I was up in Lincolnshire this weekend - visiting my Mum - managed to get out to a strawbaler at Haven Bank CPC and take a family member out who doesn't shoot regularly for his second go. 

Nice little 30 bird sporting, and a DTL layout. 

I managed 28ex30 on the ESP - dropped a rabbit (it stopped, I didn't) and a quartering crosser which I over led on my first shot - which I was pretty please with and had me lying second.

Had time for a second go round - and managed to drop two rabbits and the same crosser - leaving me with a 27. 

Still - nice weekend with family, and nice to introduce someone else to shooting

Was having a reasonably good round pushing for high 80's on what can only be describe after seeing all the scores in as a difficult shoot only to drop 9 targets on stand 8 alone :eek:   game over, cannot actually ever remember scoring 1/10 ended up halfway down A class...
Oddly enough Shaun that was probably the only stand that I didn't watch you shoot so haven't got a clue as to why you were missing them. 8 was a difficult stand I was told that Kevin Howland dropped 2 on it. I thought that I had it sussed when I hit the first pair but then couldn't get on the second bird and ended up dropping a pair for 5. Stand 9 was my Nemesis ,Couldn't get on the white clay only managed to hit the last one and had a job to see the second bird so poked at it, only managed 3 on that one.

I don't know if you realised but on the last 7 stands we shot identical scores, you were 7 in front of me after stand 3 and ended up beating me by 7. I was quite pleased with that as you are towards the top end of A and I have only just scraped in to the bottom end of B.

Looking forward to shooting at OLSS with you and Hamster on the 16th.

Latest posts

Back