2013 North of England FITASC Championship

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate - I didn't really expect to get in, left it too late.  But I was only able to rearrange my weekends a couple days ago.  We'll see.  ;)

Stroke of luck - a nice bloke pulled out and messaged me, so I'm in his place!  09.00 squad.  Now just need a place to stay and I'm there!  'ave it!

Gun back, will be testing it tomorrow with Ed.  If it's no good, he's going to loan me his K for a week or two....

Yeah, I was joking...!  Struggle to shoot a R/Hander properly, let alone a left hooker!

Not the new one yet, having the stock made for it, hopefully be ready by the end of October.  My old one is now fixed, so first outing tomorrow to test it out! 

Life is goooood!  :biggrin:

Glad you have Ol faithful repaired and ready for action      :hunter:  , great news you have an entry for the shoot to Tony    :good:  , seems we are all starting at 9am but different squad for you Tony ? as we still haven't shot together yet !

2 sleeps WAHOOOO, just a thought, any idea how much the entry is??? Need to be sure I bring enough ready moooolar....

Ad I was looking forward to a catch up and a chat! Bad times Tony!

As was I, Nick.  Was looking forward to it. 

Sadly, my Dad's best friend died on Wednesday and my parents (who live in USA) are coming in to Heathrow tomorrow.  Won't have time to get to Coniston after I pick them up and get them settled. 

Sorry guys.

Back