2013 North of England FITASC Championship

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to travel up on the morning as got a busy day sat , but looking forward to it all the same never been here before

Looks like I'm in some austere company for my first fitasc, looking forward to it, cheers Growl

Well... I think Nicky, Jem + lainy, Matt, You and growl (thats a flpping dreamteam right there)

I'll be driving up the evening before and staying at the Premier Inn - and I think jem and lainy are - so theres three already for a social. 

I'll hunt out somewhere to eat MEAT and have a pint. 

Not sure how far Skipton is from Aspull/wigan but let us know and I'll see about getting a driver over talk nice to mrs :spiteful:   ! perhaps

Sounds like a good fun squad then looking forward to it and my other shooting with 28bore,tiptop,teepee and sleepy hollow the week before so could be a good two weeks :hunter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I think Nicky, Jem + lainy, Matt, You and growl (thats a flpping dreamteam right there)

I'll be driving up the evening before and staying at the Premier Inn - and I think jem and lainy are - so theres three already for a social.

Have Fun Dream Team!

I booked the rooms so yes we will be there.

Getting close team, just 1 more weekend of practice - that's shooting - not eating n drinking....

Getting close team, just 1 more weekend of practice - that's shooting - not eating n drinking....
Oh bugger that's got the practice the wrong way round then.... hic   :drinks:        pies thought it was black puddings  :laugh:  still looking forward to it !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Left messages, see what happens.  Hotel is booked up, so will have to find somewhere nearby, but I'm on it!

Latest posts

Back