100 Straight

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent - well done. Must be a lovely feeling knowing that every clay you paid for you broke. I can only dream of such things. :)

Thanks for all your comments,

I've had a few near misses in the past, it was nice to finish it off today!

Extremely well shot Chris, we watched u shoot 1 stand and u were most definitely on ur game today :) I've just read a comment on the results section, could just be me but sounded a little off! I shot this today and it wasn't a particularly easy shoot, I for 1 walked away with my average, everything most certainly killable but holding composure is a whole different ball game! I read the comment on the results section as u only did it because it was an easy shoot (not true) if that were the case there would be more than 1 straight on the board! Also to straight that pool shoot takes some doing because that is by no means easy :) credit where credit is due u shot amazingly :)

And THAT is why I spice up each of my shoots with as many as 30 little blips of excitement. Or losses as they are known. Fun fun. :)
Me too in fact i sometimes spoil myself and have 35 excitements per round.i think a valuable lesson has been learned here. so Chris if your reading this try missing a few next week you will probably go home a lot happier

Latest posts

Back