Why?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other Why? question is - why do we insist on looking at other guns, when we've already got one that we shoot well with?

I've just spent time and money getting a bespoke stock made for my gun, it fits better than anything else I've ever shot with and I'm shooting fairly well with it at the moment.  Why do I therefore find myself browsing Chris Potters website and considering buying myself a single trigger SxS?

Without us getting that itch, so many gun shops and gunmakers would have gone bust  a bloody long time ago. 
I actually think I’ve really got past that itch now. Age is now well against me, so are funds these days and in the current climate I’m not about to put a lot on money into an expensive gun. 
Not only that, in my area there seem to be fewer places to shoot as each year passes and I’m not about to drive all over the place like I used to. That costs money too. 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
A personal favourite is flying to Portugal for a custom made and fitted stock then selling it a few years later!

Pleased I'm not that bad!🤣

PM.

A personal favourite is flying to Portugal for a custom made and fitted stock then selling it a few years later!

Pleased I'm not that bad!🤣

PM.
Well I’ve never done that. I had a Perazzi custom made for me, but my measurements were taken over here by a gunsmith/fitter, he then went to Italy, picked my wood and got it all sorted. Did I keep it? 
The answer is no. 🤔😂

Many years ago I used to get car itch too. Lost count of how many cars I’ve had. Unfortunately I had gun itch at the same time. 😂😂😂

Got mine made in the UK. Better for the planet (no plane travel required) and helps keep a British gun smith employed. No plans to sell it and probably never will unless I give up shooting all together.

Latest posts

Back