Toggle %s A message from ShootClay...

Welcome to ShootClay Forum

Welcome to ShootClay Forum!

Join us at ShootClay - and enjoy blogs, galleries, our events calendar and our legendary forums - you can chat to top shots, and learn from the experts. All it takes to join is an email address, we'll keep it safe, never share it and we won't send you any spam.

Listings in our calendar for shooting grounds are 100% free - just join up and contact the admins - we'll get you sorted out.

What are you waiting for? Jump in! Any questions - please contact admin@shootclayforum.com
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo

Clever Mirage Shotshells

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 androu

androu

.410 Clay Breaker

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

Has anyone used Clever Mirage shells?

I am talking about T2 Competition and Pro Extra shells.

I would appreciate any input on performance and quality.

Thanks ,

Yiannis

#2 James Johnston

James Johnston

Master Clay Breaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

Yes, both!!! T2 are a really good shell, have shot sporting and FITASC with them, smooth to shoot, clean burning and will break any clay you point them at!!! Pro Extra are a fantastic shell!!! Very smooth to shoot, hard hitting, breaks at distance are awesome...cut one open and you will see the wad/shot are second to none. If you want something really special at distance, the Pro Extra Black Eagle (special harder, heavier shot) great second barrel cartridge.

Pro Extra pattern tighter than T2's...

#3 sidney

sidney

12G Clay Breaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

Both are excellent, been shooting mirage for a few years, T2s T3s and T4s. All smooth as a cashmere codpiece and lovely kills. Only one miss fire in about 40k shells Says it all. Quality.

#4 Clanchief

Clanchief

Master Clay Breaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

As Darkside says both are very good and for something special try the Bol D'or.

#5 spr

spr

28G Clay Breaker

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Just started using Pro Extra ( Evo Black Eagle's (quite a name) ) 24g and I really like them. I have been searching for my favourite 24g and I am now going to use these for OT and FITASC.