Zoli golden sport

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagster

Being fairly new to clay shooting I am interested in the general veiw on Zoli guns. I know of a Golden Sport for sale at a good price.

Zoli vary greatly in market segments/grades and some of the early ones have slightly dubious specs and front heavy handling; how much is the one you're looking at, better still do you have a link to the advert or can you tell us its full spec ?

Older ones are a bit like a Maserati, essentially very good but everyone (possibly even yourself) will always ask why you didn't buy a Lambo or Ferrari. 

Zoli are not that common, golden sport is quite a light gun as far as I know, about 7lb I think, rather light as a clay basher, I've seen them for about £600 here and there. Later Zoli guns appear to be quite expensive, so most just stick with the mainstream guns like Beretta, Miroku etc.

I spoke to a dealer the other week about zoli in conversation and he believed that they were well made guns, better than CG in his opinion, but they have no following in the UK so resale values are absolutely terrible. With depreciation that is off the chart they just aren't a good investment at the minute.

Thanks guys for your replies. The one I had been told about was going for £600 which seems about right. I,ll stick to my Silver Pigeon, it was just if it it was worth having just to put in the cabinet. I,ll keep my money and spend it on another lesson and clays. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Back