longridge fitasc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

shot this today with a brilliant squad of people and the weather was good too 

a really good array of targets i thought ,some angles ,speeds and distance shot a 21 , 21 , 23 ,24 i thought the two 21s were sloppy but well pleased with the last two layouts 

the main reason for me posting this is jason mclean was on our squad and i wanted to congratulate him for shooting an excellent 79!!!!! there were ex great britain shooters there today shooting mid 70s , so well done jason 

another point of note was the excellent reffing , even i got told to lower my gun, i know me !! well done wynno and team 

steve 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Steve, had a great day here today with all in the squad! Had a good laugh and learnt new things too after watching you all shoot!

Think I should have had one or two more especially since I didn't shoot at one clay on the first layout peg 3 as I thought it was a no bird when it was! Silly me still won't be doing that again! Easy to say after the event though, ..

I enjoyed shooting it and will definitely be doing more.

Hi Steve glos won Fitasc by about 35 I think I was overall 2nd with 89 and Ade Johnson I think third with 88 , John dunne won shoot with 92 which I thought was right score

Thanks steve, glos boys have done well this weekend.... you did predict the 92 saturday. i was well happy with my 84, struggled with layout 4 as i didnt read targets properly missed some silly ones. first fitasc i have shot for nearly 20years though!

Steve, Told you I'd catch you, Gun almost in the shoulder( Twice ) . Never mind I had Clynt as well

Latest posts

Back