Gamebore velocity + fibre

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothunter

Above shell,  would people consider a decent fibre cartridge? Have to use fibre at this weekend and I can purchase these? Many thanks ..

I've always found them to be a little punchy, good cartridge but not the kindest on the shoulder. If you do need something a little easier going eley selects are pretty good in 24 gram, also got on well with superfast Fibre in 27 gram.

I  gave my mate 50 Eley shells a few weeks back . He repaid  me when we got back home with Velocity + Fibres . I used them next time out , shot back to back with Eley Olympic Blue fibre , I found the Velocity + to have more of a thump than I like with no apparent benefit in performance over the Blues . 

I've just shot a 200 target comp straight through with them in the North East. I've shot them since they were Kent Velocities in pinkish cases. Can't fault them at all. I think 'thump' is personal. I've never found Velocities to thump me.

Latest posts

Back