worldsporting.net

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasper

Hi folks.

Anyone remember this from a few years back. Super sporting with a golf style handicap system . Based on your last 3 shoots and Updated weekly. ??? Two tier prize fund. Good payouts . Up to 20 places . 

Well it's back.   

Check it out. 

www.worldsporting.net

Jasper. 

Hi folks.

Anyone remember this from a few years back. Super sporting with a golf style handicap system . Based on your last 3 shoots and Updated weekly. ??? Two tier prize fund. Good payouts . Up to 20 places . 

Well it's back.   

Check it out. 

www.worldsporting.net

Jasper. 
I do.  I came across our cards the other day.  

Orston used to run world sporting years ago when Charlie and Linda owned it. In those days we just turned up and you were put on a list and waited for your squads turn to come round.

Looking at the fixtures on the website it looks like Barbury are running there shoots.

Strange how this has just started up again after about a ten year break, a few months after the cpsa releases super sporting as a discipline.

Orston used to run world sporting years ago when Charlie and Linda owned it. In those days we just turned up and you were put on a list and waited for your squads turn to come round.

Looking at the fixtures on the website it looks like Barbury are running there shoots.

Strange how this has just started up again after about a ten year break, a few months after the cpsa releases super sporting as a discipline.
No not really. It's a private venture. The return has been in the pipeline for quite a while.   

And it's barby. (rugby) . More venues soon. 

Jasper

So the first shoots of world sporting.net are fast approaching.

I have two FREE  registrations to give away to shootclay members.  (usually £20). PM me your email address and I'll ping one to over to you. 

Please ask only if you intend to shoot . 

First come etc. 

Regards 

Jasper. 

Latest posts

Back