Salopian

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortlegs

Hi all 

Any one know where Salopian is ? he's been very quiet for sometime miss his quips and sharing knowledge , I do hope Peter is OK 

Hi all 

Any one know where Salopian is ? he's been very quiet for sometime miss his quips and sharing knowledge , I do hope Peter is OK 
I shall tell you after 24th March  I am shooting at WMSG Hodnet and he is usually reffing. I did see and speak with him when I was last there in January. 

I shall tell you after 24th March  I am shooting at WMSG Hodnet and he is usually reffing. I did see and speak with him when I was last there in January. 
Thanks Westley, I just spoke to someone who's seen and spoken to him he's fine and well just can't get on the forum for some reason even though he has emailed the admin about his access issues 

Has he?   Hmmm.... I'm not sure I've seen them. 

Will check his ID out. 

Saw him yesterday and spoke briefly with him. He was a bit busy but seemed to be in good health.

Congratulations to Scott Barnett who was high gun with a score of 96 ex 100 at Cheshire Shield shoot, WMSG  Hodnet, yesterday.

Yes, I am afraid that Salopian cannot log in to this website as he has forgotten his password,Despite numerous attempts to contact the admins they never reply .

So I changed my name to MR ANGRY and a new password and contacted Admins again to re-instate Salopian . ALL to no avail . 

Now I am here again , PLEASE reinstate Salopian .

I am not ANGRY , just exasperated.

Yes, I am afraid that Salopian cannot log in to this website as he has forgotten his password,Despite numerous attempts to contact the admins they never reply .

So I changed my name to MR ANGRY and a new password and contacted Admins again to re-instate Salopian . ALL to no avail . 

Now I am here again , PLEASE reinstate Salopian .

I am not ANGRY , just exasperated.
maybe you should change your name to "Whiner"      :poke:

I ignore non constructive comments .

Why are they so often from Yanks?

I suspect that is because Limeys so seldom present a problem amenable to some reasonable comment.  If you did not live in such a dismal dark world you might have been able to see the embedded humooor and take heart in knowing that someone, for no discernible reason whatsoever, is attempting to lift your meager spirits.

And I don't really appreciate your comment implying that I am not a perfectly lovely person as we all know that I have been way more than successful in achieving that over the years I've been here.

HTH

Wonko, I realise you have a serious issue due to the football team that you support.

You need to join me and support West Bromwich Albion , then you can justify your mood , anger , and despair.

Nil carborundum illigitimus

Back