Kinver (cross shooting ground) reopens

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7iain7

Kinver shooting ground has reopened. It had been closed since December 2020.

I believe it has changed hands as Terry Hale the previous owner had a very tough 2020. (He was there today)

I shot there today for the first time since reopening, it's very similar to before, really enjoyed it.

Anyway I just thought I would post this just in case anyone was unaware Kinver has reopened.

ATB, Iain 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update 

Who is running the ground now ?

Are the opening times still the same as when Terry ran the ground ?

Just tried their web site not much help, nothing listed about days/times

Good news about Kinver, but does anyone know what's happend to Shatterford shooting ground. Their website is not showing any booking dates for shoots now

I believe that Kinver will be open every Sunday as it was when Terry Hale ran it .

Shatterford is shattered , now run by the owner and I have heard many reports of it being unsafe to shoot there , poor targets and poor safety , so the customers have found elsewhere to shoot .

Poor targets,I thought the course set out by a multi world champion

Thanks for the update 

Who is running the ground now ?

Are the opening times still the same as when Terry ran the ground ?
Sorry for the late reply. I believe the ground now belongs to David Beardsmore shooting.

Shooting times are Sunday 9:30am to 12:30pm

Posted yesterday at 08:53 AM by ColinD

Poor targets,I thought the course set out by a multi world champion.

No , the ground is now wholly run by the ground owner , Steve Lovatt set the first shoot's targets .

Posted yesterday at 08:53 AM by ColinD

Poor targets,I thought the course set out by a multi world champion.

No , the ground is now wholly run by the ground owner , Steve Lovatt set the first shoot's targets .
Oh I thought BH had a part in it at the start, was on his facebook account with pictures of work in progress.

Of course the current owner may have changed things around since then

A few of us had a trip over to Kinver last Sunday, very well set up, some challenging targets in there but nothing missable, well by me maybe

Opening times are 9:30 to 12:30 every Sunday, it can get a little muddy under foot if it's wet and the car park is just grass, but at £20 for 60clays and £30 for 100 can't complain.It gets busy by the looks so don't leave it too late getting there

A few of us had a trip over to Kinver last Sunday, very well set up, some challenging targets in there but nothing missable, well by me maybe

Opening times are 9:30 to 12:30 every Sunday, it can get a little muddy under foot if it's wet and the car park is just grass, but at £20 for 60clays and £30 for 100 can't complain.It gets busy by the looks so don't leave it too late getting there
Thanks for this. Do you know if they are doing food? 

Latest posts

Back