CASTELLANI glasses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, very nice, good design, good lense colour choice, well made............but, hard to get to see them in the flesh. They were an option I considered as I didn't want to stretch to Pilla money, but I ended up with Randolph Ranger XLW's as I could get to see, feel and try for fit before buying. Very pleased with the Randolph's by the way.

Used a pair of the C Mask, they looked to be  good value.

I was told that you could select any 3 lenses in the range. The pair I used came with a yellow, orange and purple. The purple was very good and the lens I used the most in all light conditions.

The range is not as expansive as Pilla but they are Carl Zeiss lenses.

Price is just over half the Pilla equivalents - Panther Posts.

The only concern I  had was the frame, I don't think it is as durable  as the Panther.

I ended up staying with my Panther post less as I didn't like the post in the middle.

Half the price as pilla and the lenses fit the old high def three stud frames,but from what I see most sundays  most will go for the more expensive option (more money than sense)

I have a set of the randolph falcon glasses and i'm very impressed with them, just need to add a dark lens to my collection!!

Latest posts

Back