Gun slip, no flap and reasonably priced.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baz

Hi all,

I'm looking for a slip with a budget at no more than £100 really.

I just want something quite basic with zip and no flap.

Just getting back on the Clays after primarily shooting pigeon for the last 10+ yrs.

I have seen the beretta and Napier which seem to look okay.

I'm wondering if anyone has used either of them or can suggest any other alternatives.

I don't want anything to fluffy inside which may catch the front bead constantly.

Cheers :)

Just brought Beretta slip off EBay £50 new. No fluff, superb quality, two large zipped pockets.
post-2976-0-71302700-1420832900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Beretta gold cup one cheap at about £40-50 and to be honest I hammer it when pigeon shooting I end up sitting and kneeling on it it get's caked in dirt but no issues non fluffy fleece lined and decent zip!

Baz

I have a nice clean Beretta Gold Cup gun slip for sale if you are interested.

£30 plus postage

Drop me a PM if interested

DT

John shooter England got a leather slip no fluff 100 bargain

Yeah buckle flap but full zip with buckle to prevent zip bursting, leather protects the gun more imho

+1 for John shooter, had my leather slip now for 3years or so, excellent value and quality just under £100 I think

I have a Napier (which I won) and have just ordered another to replace it. £28 delivered. Light, simple, cheap and takes a 50" gun.

My new one just turned up. Spot on, simple, light, £28 delivered from mole valley farmers online.

Edit. OOPS. The slip they advertise as 51" will only take a gun of max length of about 49", while mine is 50.25". Returns department at Mole Valley will collect and refund FOC. I think they are frustrated at Napier for saying its a 51" slip..

Latest posts

Back