THE West Midlands Meet Up - Ian Coley`s

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psych4shooting

I will get dates with availability for those looking to come to the "South of the West Midlands" meet up ha ha.

Let me know who is looking to come to this one and weekday or weekend (Saturday). Bacon rolls available at weekends!!

I am trying to look at dates when Ian Coley is about and getting him to give an hour of his time for some coaching and people a chance to shoot Double Trap - time is like gold dust in the build up to the Games, but hopefully we can do it - plus the SC Interview with Matt.

Maybe there will eventually be the North v South Midlands comp later in the year.

Phil,

I will come down South if you promise banjo picking, bluegrass, and moonshine.

Is Jedwood from Cheltenham?? :lol: :.: :.:

I'm for this - of course. Tried to call you yesterday Phil - will try again ths afternoon.

Me too if I am not abroad when the date is set.

Fancy the Double Trap.

Ok I will get the dates sorted, looks like the general feeling is a Saturday??

Jem sorry I wont be at the ground in person, am on a bit of a Masterclass road trip ending up at Aucherhouse in Scotland on the 27th.

Ok, we are looking at some potential dates, but if I am to get Ian to be around it is more than likely to be a week day. I will post a couple of dates up tomorrow and see what the take up is, plus I will arrange a decent rate for everyone (even for Mr Harris...but he may just find it too far South!!).

No where is ever too far, only too dear. But I am mellowing, no longer can I be heard saying "How Much?"

Latest posts

Back