World sporting countdown

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Times ticking - only 91 days to go until the first clay is thrown!! Getting a little anxious - Steve has 161 traps to set for this event......He needs to get fit haha

Bookings are still strong with only 159 spaces left on the main event

38 places left on the fitasc

71 places left on sportrap

132 spaces left on the prelim.....

500,000 clays just about to be ordered...... Can't even begin to think about how many rashers of bacon!

Trade stands are being sold at very reasonable costs - ANY business out there that would like a stand (doesn't have to be shooting related), get in touch.

We are still looking for staff if anyone's interested - a great way to be involved and earn money!!

Hull cartridges have stepped up to the plate with some cartridge sponsorship for the prelim FITASC in conjunction with the cash prize fund from entry fees.

All in all pretty exciting ...... And a little bit scary!!

Thanks to everyone that's supported this shoot and us so far - it all helps!!

Steve and Ally

Ohhh!! :D

Can't wait, it sounds like really Good fun! :) ...and you have plenty of work to do the coming 91 days..! ;)

Well, as I said, I Cannot WAIT! :)

Take Care

xx Becky

Keeps you and Steve out of mischief all this preparation!! I think it will be a first class world championship

I wasn't brave enough to enter but will hopefully driving some Mitsubishi's about on the Saturday and Sunday ;)

Look forward to seeing you all.

Jon.

I wasn't brave enough to enter but will hopefully driving some Mitsubishi's about on the Saturday and Sunday ;)

Look forward to seeing you all.

Jon.
Thought you,d have shot that john, it,s only another shoot, maybe a bit harder, the shoot steve put on at westfield a while back,that everyone enjoyed would be an ideal set up

Back