World FITASC Sporting in Madrid - Travel Space Available

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Is anyone still sitting on the fence about travelling to near Madrid for the World FITASC Sporting?  I might have an offer that will persuade you.

There is one space left in my Merc ML heading down (lots of space, decent ride).  Jem0911, TeePee and I are splitting the costs - and a fourth person would reduce that very nicely indeed.

Plan of campaign is an early start on Tuesday from my place in Berkshire with guns, ammo and suncream loaded.

• Tuesday @ 1020 : Eurotunnel Shuttle across to Calais, and then the long drive down to Soria where our hotel is to meet up with the other members of the ShootClay team who are flying across.
  • Wednesday - Practice Day - good chance to shoot one or two hundred to warm up :nyam:  .
  • Thursday to Sunday - Competition (we're all on AM rotation on the first day)
  • Monday early morning @ 6am : Drive back to Calais aiming for the Eurotunnel Return at 19.50 - back in Berkshire in time for bed.

Costs - 25% of the Shuttle, 25% of the Fuel & Tolls - hotel is up to you (details available if you want to get in the same as ours)

If anyone is interested, please let me know...

Wow that is one hell of a drive......a good 14-15hrs once you have got to France.....if you are very very very lucky. Hope you are splitting the drive with an overnight......i have done it before and one person is wrecked if they attempt sole driving.

Spain is interesting country to drive through though....you will have a great time

Yep have done it before - and we'll have multiple drivers, so we can take shifts... 

It was a Mercedes Teepee, they are designed to do 155 mph for hours and hours :music: , you were lucky you could have flown BA.

It was a Mercedes Teepee, they are designed to do 155 mph for hours and hours :music: , you were lucky you could have flown BA.
Not a problem for me Chubby...unless the driver is sending an e-mail at 120 mph!!  Nutter...

I do much less high speed email - but I am partial to some odd music... so you might want earplugs Tony.

Stop this you people!! You make someone from down under extremely jealous. You are very lucky to have such easy access to Europe and great shoots.

It sounds like it would be a great trip for anyone to go on. Old Dire Straights blaring away, too many lies being told (Sorry I do not know any of you, but you are Sporting shooters...)

Please send back uncensored reports to this site!!   

Bloody Dire Straits - ain't nobody got time for that!

But yes - going to be an excellent road trip with good friends.... going to be a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back