European Fitasc - Prague 23-26th May

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob_P

Thought it was about time we booked our flights for this, they've gone up quite a bit from when we last looked, with guns it just cost £370:00. So we have decided to travel on the Wednesday (22nd) and return on Monday 27th.

We have booked from Gatwick - Prague outbound flight leaving at 09:00 return flight from Prague at 12:25 on the 27th. Haven't booked car hire yet as we may be able to get  a bigger one between us?

My original Hotel booking was from Tuesday the 21st, so will have to amend that with the Hotel, just saves me a days leave..

The event booking thing will open up on Fitasc.com on the 14th January, so make sure you have your Fitasc card sorted and get in quick, although I don't think it will fill up that quickly.

Off to look at the Madrid flights now :)

I'll drive with you Jem - I can't stand chuffing airports!

Is the hotel booked from Teusday night or Wednesday?

OK, Jeremy me lad, just checked, it's booked from Tuesday.  I've taken the week off, and the following Monday and Tuesday.  We'll meet up soon and discuss the details.

Sorry Bob, I'd prefer to go by road!   ;)   :D

No probs guys, if I had enough leave from work I'd do the same. Maybe you could squeeze a few cartridges in for us :)

Keep an eye on Fitasc.com and we can get our entries in on the 14th Jan. Really looking forward to this

Entries for this will open on Monday (14th), probably plenty of time to get them in. Think we will go for the afternoon  rotation on the first day, that will allow us a relaxing morning getting there and maybe a quick warm up. You then alternate rotations so we would shoot the last day (Sunday) on the morning as well.

I've just confirmed hotel and car hire, so all good to go.

When you've had your entry confirmed, you will be able to download an invitation to take part, that you will need to get through customs.

All this admin.... can't wait to shoot there though :)

Just booked for the Europeans!  Wasn't thinking straight and booked for the morning rotation!  Doh!  I'll see if I can change it to afternoon, so at least we get to hang out together when we're not shooting.  :D

Bugger, I can't work out how to change the rotation!  Any clues Bob?

Also, being a bit of a dick about such things, where do we find the invitation?

OK, confirmed the change of rotation to the afternoon!

Awesome year ahead!  :biggrin:

(loving the new emoticons, Matt!)

Back