Withdrawing from the forum

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

To my friends on here, I am withdrawing from this forum as of tonight as I'm getting abusive messages on the open forum, also on pm's

I've met lots of really good people since joining this great site, but until I can find out who it is I think it's best to call it a day

Cheers, Ashley

report it bud im sure a mod on here will look into it

Sorry to hear this Ashley  :hmm:     hope you get this sorted out and come back to the forum.

Will keep in touch anyway by other means ...  :bubaphone:

All the best   :thumbsup:

Shorty 

I don't like abuse in any form, there is no need for it in the adult world.

Don't let him or her drive you away. Tell admin and if it's justifiable get them thrown out.

I would definitely raise this with Matt, he certainly won't stand for any abuse!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ashley,

If YOU leave then whoever it may be,  has won, have they not ??? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with westley tell em to dick off and get a life.

To my friends on here, I am withdrawing from this forum as of tonight as I'm getting abusive messages on the open forum, also on pm's

I've met lots of really good people since joining this great site, but until I can find out who it is I think it's best to call it a day

Cheers, Ashley
Not sure I understand this, surely either open forum or pm's would clearly show the source of the message ? This sound like someone has found a cloak system for playing around, it needs to be investigated and reported, if need be even to the CPSA.

I have removed the user... I agree with the other comments, why let them win?

I have also blocked IP addresses, and continue to manually approve any new members. For the next few days I will hold new members and do some extra checks.

Good one admin good call.

Ashley welcome back. Job done.

As you know i am new to clay shooting, shotguns and this forum. Freedom of speech is important but not abuse.  Nice one Admin.  This, IMHO, is a great forum, let's keep it that way.  :nyam:

Back