Who's where this Sunday? - 2014 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grange farm sporting clays for the usual fantastic targets and great company!

www.proshock.co.uk

Great course at Hornet today. Weather much nicer than first anticipated too. Wasn't doing too badly until total cock up on last stand (two orange edge-on aways) where I should have dropped maybe 1. Dropped 4! Finished on 81 and would have been fairly happy with 84/ 85.

Just saw GD shot 99 at Horne!  After straighting Greenfields!  Then went on to straight Keston...  299/300 ESP!  You think he means business at Churchills next week??

Damn!

Just saw GD shot 99 at Horne!  After straighting Greenfields!  Then went on to straight Keston...  299/300 ESP!  You think he means business at Churchills next week??

Damn!
We need to enquire as to his nutrition & energy supplements. :asciidity:   :beerhat:   :turkey:   :gym:

Just think how good he could be if he had the correct diet.
In all seriousness I think there's a clue there somewhere, George is a once in a lifetime phenomenon no doubt but his diet and physique must be bordering on perfect for what he needs which is sustainable stamina and strength. 

"his diet and physique must be bordering on perfect for what he needs which is sustainable stamina and strength"

That must be why, subconsciously, I have modelled myself in that direction . . . . . . in fact I have excelled at it and overtaken him  :haha:  

And Teepee, I also saw him finalise his 99 at Horne, so we probably came close to bumping into each other?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha - no worries there mate, you would just softly bounce off me (plenty of give).

As for being infirm, if you were there you would have recognised me being the one driving his Jeep from stand to stand  :sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be shuffling along to Oakedge in the morning, provided its not raining!

Straight shooting everyone!

Iggy.

Did Greenfields today, not a good day. :( :(
Was a tricky day today Ian so don't worry to much! did you see Hamster on route I was there too but missed you I guess dropped five easy targets and a few tricky ones but was happy with 88 only 8 behind Digweed  so still work to do :fie:   let me know next time your there and will catch up.

Latest posts

Back