Who's going where this Sunday 4 th Dec?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GavB said:

sundays are now out for me until the end of the game season, on the plus side I should be able to save some funds Im looking forward to shooting hornet and weston wood on my next available sunday  in the meantime I might do churchills thursday and there challenge later in december
Sat looks like a washout so will prob stay in bed, Matt what ungodly hour to a need to get to yours for on Sunday? ..  Any wad restrictions, will need to bring lots of bullets :)  Look forward to seeing you all :)  Jon.

Umm - need to check directions etc for hornet - never been before, but I'd imagine 8.40 ish

I'm on for a Hornet/WW double header too! I haven't had a pop since Nov 6th. Not been to Hornet before but it looks pretty ok from me. (If it's chucking it down then I might just do Four Counties). Plus it's the new classes so competition for me!! So – Hornet for 09.00-09.30 then. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
JonSkeet said:

GavB said:
sundays are now out for me until the end of the game season, on the plus side I should be able to save some funds Im looking forward to shooting hornet and weston wood on my next available sunday  in the meantime I might do churchills thursday and there challenge later in december
Sat looks like a washout so will prob stay in bed, Matt what ungodly hour to a need to get to yours for on Sunday?
..  Any wad restrictions, will need to bring lots of bullets
:)  Look forward to seeing you all
:)  Jon.
No wad restrictions at Hornet./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Make sure you get close enough to the electric gate at hornet, it struggles to pick you up sometimes .

JUST A QUICK ONE.if you are going to hornet then to weston wood,just remember that every man and his wife will be going to bicester village shopping outlet.so when you leave hornet turn left then at mini roundabout turn right.follow to bicester then keep going left at junctions and roundabout, to a34.easy.

ok, if it's really inclement then I'll bail out - no suitable gear for it. Won't see a more accurate forecast until Sat IMO.

Cold and dry works for me :)  After shooting Churchills OKish today C class will be mine, Fuzrat has already bottled out of a side bet of winner of C buys the post shoot brews for the other C shooters ;)   As i'll be going birds only it's a none issue ;)  FEAR THE SALAD SPINNER and the guy pointing it pmsl. See you all in the morning :)  Jon.

I always thought to the winner went the spoils, not the winner spoils the loooooosers /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Bring it big boy, I fear no spinner of salads /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

You are all forgetting me - love being the underdog here...

Back