Whittington Gun Club, Nr Lichfield, Staffordshire - Now Open

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to this aswell. Got me arse kicked on dtl by sloppy then got my arse kicked on the compact by growl. Looks like a spot of fishing may be in order ;-))

Don't worry maxum ill come next time and make you look good!

Went to this aswell. Got me arse kicked on dtl by sloppy then got my arse kicked on the compact by growl. Looks like a spot of fishing may be in order ;-))
Enjoyed the shoot despite the rain! really friendly bunch, good crack for a nice pleasant evening shooting, don't listen to Maxam - he was in relaxed mode and somehow managed to miss 1 more than me while he was laughing, the guys running the show will try and put on whatever you want to try and shoot at within reason, will certainly go again, cheers Growl.

Early 9 meet looking for a 9.30 kick off gives time for a qwaffee after and I got a table booked for 2 in the jailhouse mmmmmmmmm dinner any excuse for not eating the wife's cooking

I'll do what I can, it's an hour and half from me, cheers, Growl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm looking at getting back into my shooting again, had quite a long break due to kids(wife) and work or lack of it, I'm only up the road in Lichfield and didn't realise that there was a club in Whittington, could you tell me when the next shoot is? I've checked the website and it says every other Sunday but knowing me i'll still get that wrong.

Many thanks, Steve

Back