What to do ???

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like a man who says it like it is. ?

goes without saying I am in n full agreement. ?

a K gun is like one of those less attractive women you picked up whilst between marriages, the sort that worked ok but you didn't want to introduce to your family.....or was that just me.
Says the man who shoots a beretta! The fat bird at the kebab house you wouldn't even look at after 20 pints!

I've ruled out the usual suspects, and pretty much decided on another perazzi. Now  is it a mx8, 12 or even a mx2000 again.

I'm thinking along the lines of 31" barrels, fixed choke of half and three quarters and an upgrade on the wood,

and anyway a trip to Italy with the Mrs will put me in her good books.....I'm shallow I know.... :p  
MX2000s sorted. You know it makes sense.

I've ruled out the usual suspects, and pretty much decided on another perazzi. Now  is it a mx8, 12 or even a mx2000 again.

I'm thinking along the lines of 31" barrels, fixed choke of half and three quarters and an upgrade on the wood,

and anyway a trip to Italy with the Mrs will put me in her good books.....I'm shallow I know.... :p  
shallow can be a good thing - a lot less of the world to worry about

tho it doesn't mean you can't appreciate fine things like some guns, or women for that matter

i like a man who says it like it is. ?

goes without saying I am in n full agreement. ?

a K gun is like one of those less attractive women you picked up whilst between marriages, the sort that worked ok but you didn't want to introduce to your family.....or was that just me.

I thought it was just the men you had that you did not want to meet the family :blink: is it not known on here about your bisexual tendencies !

Last edited by a moderator:
If you try one you'll struggle to resist.

And I agree, keep the old one as well.
Just checking you're are ok Bebo................was reading your post in bed late last night.............it was your 666th post, the Devil's number!

A quick google search found this..........

666 is a reference to the treasury of Solomon (2 Chronicles 9.13, cf 1 Kings 10.14, cf Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, 8.179):

"The weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred sixty-six talents of gold."

This is the single largest personal fortune recorded in the Old Testament, and represents Solomon's annual intake of treasure. It is an enormous quantity of gold.

:D

Just checking you're are ok Bebo................was reading your post in bed late last night.............it was your 666th post, the Devil's number!

A quick google search found this..........

666 is a reference to the treasury of Solomon (2 Chronicles 9.13, cf 1 Kings 10.14, cf Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, 8.179):

"The weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred sixty-six talents of gold."

This is the single largest personal fortune recorded in the Old Testament, and represents Solomon's annual intake of treasure. It is an enormous quantity of gold.

:D
My mobile will automatically look up a number if I type in the first few letters of a name using the keypad. so Peter could be found by entering Pet or 738 on the keypad.

Mom .......... is just 666! :)

Number of the beast and I'll admit I can be pretty beastly at times.

Fortunately I don't think I've had to pay equivalent to Mr Solomon's annual intake for my Parcours, otherwise I expect I wouldn't be feeling OK.

666 talents of gold? I wouldn't get out of bed for it ;-) standard Jew...

see you shortly bebo your gun arrives with us tomorrow ?

see you shortly bebo your gun arrives with us tomorrow ?
I'm not sure I appreciate being called shortly bebo (even though it's accurate) ;-)

Glad to hear it'll be there, I was starting to get worried that we might have to change the date.

Back