West Midlands Shooting Ground Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The looper plus teal under the birch tree though the scorers have pee relief and sometimes move on. Adjacent to Duncan Lawton.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Nicky T , I marked you on that stand and was impressed with the breaks, even it was with those American black aluminium chokes. M2's or M3's ?

Did you know Muller Rice was made just up the road from Hodnet?

Goes to show how much you know Maxum, referee's are to remain stum apart from calling losses whilst refereeing. Which is very difficult when Steve Williams is abusing you with friendly fluffy rabbits such as calling me Stevie Wonder and asking if I'm writing Braille. :) :)

No Nicky T , I marked you on that stand and was impressed with the breaks, even it was with those American black aluminium chokes. M2's or M3's ?

Did you know Muller Rice was made just up the road from Hodnet?

Goes to show how much you know Maxum, referee's are to remain stum apart from calling losses whilst refereeing. Which is very difficult when Steve Williams is abusing you with friendly fluffy rabbits such as calling me Stevie Wonder and asking if I'm writing Braille. :) :)
. - U2 on the looper and a U3 on the teal ;)

Sloppyone how was Steve Williams doing when you marked his card as he was straight when I met him.

He finished on a 92 or 91 I believe, he missed everyone on my stand but I felt sorry for him.

In fact although he powdered everyone I marked them as misses. Referees decision is final. :lol: :.:

Unfortunately I will be there also, sorry you'll just have to put up with me. I also have another chap coming along so that should be 6 of us.

Cartridges Check

Gun. Check

Bag. Check

Glasses. Check

Earplugs. Check

Boots. Check

Wellies. Check

Coat. Check

Waterproof. Check

Gun slip. Check

Money. Check

Drink. Check

Choccy. Check

Landy keys. Check

Diesel. Check

Bloody hell all this for just one day :))

Still it's going to be a great day.

Forgot to say. Curry booked for tonight at 7 so will I be going round tomorrow on my own :-(

Back