wanted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah they don't have a 1/4 in stock !  🤬 
That's a blow as before I posted I put a 1/4 in the basket to check and it went through, although I didn't get as far as payment ☹️

Chris Potter has Briley 1/4 titainum is stock, but I suspect you want the match the Browning 1/4 you already have in

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a blow as before I posted I put a 1/4 in the basket to check and it went through, although I didn't get as far as payment ☹️

Chris Potter has Briley 1/4 titainum is stock, but I suspect you want the match the Browning 1/4 you already have in
yes that was the plan    could buy two 1/4 midas   they  work ok    derek lee has them in stock ! 

Got two Briley 3/8's in my Ultra XS Pro exquisite 2, just make sure the weight doesn't affect you too much if your used to Titainum though.

They didn't affect me as I didn't have titainium to start with anyhow 😁

Got two Briley 3/8's in my Ultra XS Pro exquisite 2, just make sure the weight doesn't affect you too much if your used to Titainum though.

They didn't affect me as I didn't have titainium to start with anyhow 😁
yes i like 3/8  but tried two 1/4 last week with eley superbs 7.5   i was pleasantly surprised  !  

Not sure if I have mentioned this to you but I have two Extreme titanium chokes but they are 3/8 and 1/2 (or 15 & 20 using their numbering) 

I have 2 titanium ones they are full and full from my Browning X's pro it might be possible to have them bored out to 1/4 and 1/4

Just a thought

Latest posts

Back