Wanted Perazzi mx2000 / 2000s

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeF3

Hi,

I’m looking at buying either of the above prob to add to my cabinet but maybe part ex my Guerini Inv 3 32”.

32” Barrel wanted fixed or multi choke. 

Message me with what you have got.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Completely different guns?
Not completely different. Based on the same action, i understand they will have differences in terms of detachable triggers and things, But 1 perazzi to another has differences with the custom specs.

Not completely different. Based on the same action, i understand they will have differences in terms of detachable triggers and things, But 1 perazzi to another has differences with the custom specs.
MX2000 - non-selective detachable trigger group, leaf springs

MX2000S - selective non-detachable trigger group, coil springs

Do be careful buying Perazzi guns used that you have one that fits you - I have owned two 'made for me' MX12 examples, still own one of them, neither was supplied with any documentation as to the build spec.

I bought a Perazzi MX12 SC3 in 2007. It fitted perfectly, if you were a 6’ and 7 stone with a face the width of your wrist. I have no idea what Perazzi were thinking. Several stock alterations later it’s fine. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong they are not based on the same action,on is removable the other not.

Back