Wanted Mk38 grade 5 adjustable comb

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Anybody know where I can get a grade 5 adjustable comb from? 

It's the wood I need.

Cheers

Don’t think you will find one as a spare.. unless somebody has a hopelessly cracked stock and the comb is left over from that. Even then it would need to be the same model gun as yours. 

Do you literally mean the comb only? (Unsure why you would) Or an adjustable stock grade 5? Ring Matt at Premier guns. He normally has a treasure chest of MK38 parts including stocks and barrels. 

Do you literally mean the comb only? (Unsure why you would) Or an adjustable stock grade 5? Ring Matt at Premier guns. He normally has a treasure chest of MK38 parts including stocks and barrels. 
Cheers for that! I will do.

If the adjustable comb is a standard fit you might find one but if it is aftermarket it will have been cut for that gun and another comb might not fit when lowered etc. 

The gun I have has had the comb cut away and leather and foam added by a trap shooter.

If I can find an MK38 Grade 5 comb, off another gun, I can fit it and get Tim Greenwood to blend the grain in.

Back