urchfont 100 reg SEPT 22

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

EVENING ...URCHFONT THIS SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER..

HIGH GUN...£125

CASH IN ALL CLASSES

ENTRIES 10AM/11.30AM.

will have to miss this one me 'ol mucker as I'm booked in for Sport Trap at 4Cs ..

Sportrap for me also.

Defo there for the one next month though.

Don't think at mo will be crossing the bridge for this mate as there is sporting and FITASC :hunter:   closer to home this week but let me know the date for the next one :eek:k:   

Don't think at mo will be crossing the bridge for this mate as there is sporting and FITASC :hunter:   closer to home this week but let me know the date for the next one :eek:k:   
Hi mate, October 20th next one..but will remind ya before bud ..maybe meet up there.

Hi mate, October 20th next one..but will remind ya before bud ..maybe meet up there.
we'll be meeting up before that buddy or have you forgotten :crazy:    the white gold challenge on the 27th Sept at westfield, :hunter:    must be all the thoughts of these posh invites :bubaphone:    your getting to shoot mid week  you will be off hobnobbing and forgetting about us workers :laugh:

Shot Urchfont today really enjoyed it, Chaz had a good course plenty variation and sponsored High Gun + 35% payout can't fault that came 2nd in AA but dropped to many on last couple stands, results of a heavy night

Evening thanks to all who shot yesterday, some said a bit stiff others really enjoyed it..

High gun p.thomas 94.

R.king 91.

And A joyce shot the whole circuit with 21 grams ended on an 85.. well done him.

Still waiting for full list from chas but I do know 76 won c class..

next 100 sporting reg is 20th october....will post nearer the time and keep informed..

Latest posts

Back