Sporting Coaching from Will Hewland

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Hi all,

I’m now available for a day or two per week to instruct / coach Sporting. It’s not what I’m doing for a living, so my rates are very sensible, but I am passionate about imparting knowledge and advice to those wanting to progress in their competition shooting. (If you’re already in AA and want to be a champion then you will likely want the reassurance of using one of the World Champions who are available). I will certainly ensure that anything that is keeping a shooter in C, B or even A class is evaluated and apply the solutions. I have shot around 1500 competitions (mostly registered) and been in AA for a decade now and know what is needed to progress through the classes via method driven techniques.

EJ Churchill and grounds within sensible reach of there would be the venue options.

I’ll keep it simple and leave it here for now. Rather than get into an open discussion on this thread, if anybody on here (or people you may know) have interest, if only to discuss, do please message me on here or Facebook.

Enjoy your shooting everybody and hope to see some of you around the grounds!

Cheers
Will Hewland.

Hi all,

I’m now available for a day or two per week to instruct / coach Sporting. It’s not what I’m doing for a living, so my rates are very sensible, but I am passionate about imparting knowledge and advice to those wanting to progress in their competition shooting. (If you’re already in AA and want to be a champion then you will likely want the reassurance of using one of the World Champions who are available). I will certainly ensure that anything that is keeping a shooter in C, B or even A class is evaluated and apply the solutions. I have shot around 1500 competitions (mostly registered) and been in AA for a decade now and know what is needed to progress through the classes via method driven techniques.

EJ Churchill and grounds within sensible reach of there would be the venue options.

I’ll keep it simple and leave it here for now. Rather than get into an open discussion on this thread, if anybody on here (or people you may know) have interest, if only to discuss, do please message me on here or Facebook.

Enjoy your shooting everybody and hope to see some of you around the grounds!

Cheers
Will Hewland.
Thankyou for offering to give so generously of your much valued time, experience and sound practical knowledge Will, I am heartened with your philanthropic aspirations, unfortunately, I fear that my decades of shooting, permanently ingrained by poor technique and habitual bad habits, would defeat your most admirable coaching capabilities!!! I will continue to learn from your sound expertise via this forum tho’, both you, and with the now sadly departed Hamster, always have, and have had excellent, informative and eloquent views on all shooting matters. Long may you continue to express and share your opinions, your posts are without exception, eagerly awaited………..

Back