Shootclay cup 2016??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Webby?

If you are asking me... Then I would say more likely yes than no... Working on it now.

it should be a mix of trap sporting and skeet in other words an all round that would encourage more entries and we trappies can meet some sporties AND most importantly we can see if sporties can shoot these pish easy going away targets they keep going on about.

insert smiley of your choice

it should be a mix of trap sporting and skeet in other words an all round that would encourage more entries and we trappies can meet some sporties AND most importantly we can see if sporties can shoot these pish easy going away targets they keep going on about.
Great idea. 

It'll most likely be sporting - where we see all of these types of targets anyway. 

I agree it should be an all round really so that there is a bit of something for everyone although I don't know how popular that would be.

Great idea. 

It'll most likely be sporting - where we see all of these types of targets anyway. 
cop out

I would be up for this if it doesn't clash with OT majors and if its not somewhere too deep south oh and if I can bring me doggie

Completely agree. 100 All Round would be an excellent idea. We spend enough time shooting our own disciplines. All Round will bring us together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Or we could just all start off with scores of 50 each and pretend we shot Skeet and Trap  :lol: :lol:

SOCIAL ruddy ell no one mentioned being social to me, I am out.

only kidding

I'm not one for larking about while shooting. Let me clarify.. If you have 9 or 10 squads of shooters, they can go round a sporting course (that has 10-12 stands) simultaneously, all finishing about the same time. Then a social lunchtime can take place. If you have anything like STR, ESK or trap, you get waiting and it won't flow unless there are multiple spare layouts, which are rare at ESP grounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not one for larking about while shooting. Let me clarify.. If you have 9 or 10 squads of shooters, they can go round a sporting course (that has 10-12 stands) simultaneously, all finishing about the same time. Then a social lunchtime can take place. If you have anything like STR, ESK or trap, you get waiting and it won't flow unless there are multiple spare layouts, which are rare at ESP grounds.
Good point Will.

All Round at Nottingham and District GC will do fine. A discipline to suit everyone and it's centrally located. Just make sure it doesn't clash with any of my the major events.

Latest posts

Back