Proper Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great post again from Hamster  

How cheap are you looking for ?? English sporters and Velocity these will break any thing I can hit but god I find them bumpy  and cost 175 &180 for 28g

George is offering a 28g cartridge in the range of  Superbs  for 200 quid  surely got to be worth a try and if you can bring yourself to drop down to 24g 181quid ? 

And I don't see any other small supplies joining in with this post 

Dave

Just forget all this rubbish and contact Bryan at Malmo Guns , buy Cheddites from him at a brand and quality to suit your pocket and you will not be disappointed with the quality or service . Or just go out and buy Fiocchi from just about anywhere .

Of course if you have lots of Pigeons that the likes of Phil Beesley sell days for from £40 - £100  George will bring you a thousand cartridges for £200 -£220 which in reality costs you upto £320 the same as his Game Cartridges , so everyone's a winner .

Agree about the Cheddites ! Myself and a few friends have used them more or less exclusively for a few years and been very satisfied with the quality AND very economical price ! Smooth shooting ,lovely shot and good breaks .Still £190 for there `budget` load in fibre. (and easy to obtain as Salopian suggests!).

Got to give George credit for his game cartridges,I`ve used 12 & 20`s and found then excellent,no nonsense cartridges .

It looks like a combination of the first two points on my original post, but it took a lot longer to get an answer than I anticipated!

Back to square one...

Porsinally leyk...Ah divvent leyk aall this taalk aboot thick geordies ye knaa.  Us Blerks up North are genrilly canny lads and we'll help anybody we can man.  So if ye've nowt else te gan on aboot maybe ye could just keep buyin ya normal bullits and leave the poor lad alairn.  :wink:

On a more serious note, I think that Proper cartridges has made his point valid.  He buys good components. He makes good cartridges at a £30 discount to the current crop of suppliers. He wont make cheaper loads as it is not viable to him as a business.

I feel everybody's pain here as I too feel the pinch (though not as much as my business pays for my shells as aforementioned earlier in the discussion), they have all gone up for one reason or another.  So we as clay shooters are frustrated that a potential solution is not yet there.  But let us remain Ladies and Gentlemen and refrain from over criticising.  Rather get back to the drawing board and determine a way out for everybody.   :wink:   I too, feel that there is a great opportunity to supply the needs of the many with 'Stack em high, Sell em cheap'!

Everyone is missing the point we buy cartridges from shops not manufacturers ,George should be 15% cheaper he might be on game loads but not for clays . I used to buy from george for clay loads but he is not competive now 

He can't compete at the low end.    It's as simple as that.

Sorry Guy's well and truly BORED now,  Hammie contact Malmo for a price on the Cheddite range of cartridges. I am more than happy with the 24 gram Trap 7 1/2's at £177/1000. Their performance, by far exceeds my capability. They are currently supplying other grounds too.

Sorry Guy's well and truly BORED now,  Hammie contact Malmo for a price on the Cheddite range of cartridges. I am more than happy with the 24 gram Trap 7 1/2's at £177/1000. Their performance, by far exceeds my capability. They are currently supplying other grounds too.
I can get 28g Velocity+ fairly locally at £175 and FBlacks at a twoer is not bad either. 

I got Fiocchi TT`s  at Horne for £175. feel fine to me. as are velocity  28g, also good .

Latest posts

Back