Pilla Update

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon perfect for Helice and OT (orange clays) ....I have only looked through them today and it was high sun. The background green blends away and the orange is clear to see. I suspect they will be great in most lights. I cannot wait to try them on a dull day to see the difference they make. Very very relaxing ........and very very impressed. My Hi Defs will be going on EBay.

Best thing is that they are sooooooo light (weight wise) on the nose. The Hi Defs were driving me mad digging in and giving headache.

They are also high enough for trap vision.

Brilliant just brilliant.

Got mine through the post today, cheers Ed :thumbsup:

Cant wait to try them tomorrow and then Sunday at Bisley.

Yep, will let you know what they say,,and will be in touch to book an assessment. Thanks again.

Bisley Gun Club is where all the cool dudes like me will be hanging on Sunday.......it is the Down The Lockedward (DTL) county championships........several counties will be there.......we could be a long time.....a very long time....!!

Come and say hello peeps....I will be sporting a little red Fiocchi number (well not that little really....more like a Fiocchi tent)....trying not to get too hot....and when my batteries run out....poaching a free ciggy....so watch out.

We can have an in depth discussion on the new articles during the day ...... That should keep us all awake and alert.... L. O. L

:wink:

Edit.......oh bugger said Fiocchi twice...so I will have done it now.....

Oh damn...said Fiocchi again in the apology...so that makes 3 ....no ...4 times....

I am going to get Mod'ed any time soon. Best get my coat...!

Last edited:
Back