Peter Wilson - Claire Balding show - BT Sport tonight

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it could be a half decent show... 

Peter Wilson, Cal Crutchlow and Peter Crouch...   

On BT Sport 2 at 8pm

Don't know the other two but i don't follow celebs or sport people only do shooting. I have a sad and shallow existence :)

Ha. I know mate but i told you we are in the olden days here pal. Forgot to mention we also don't have a phone line. :)
I reckon no phone line is the way to go.In spite of subscribing to the telephone preference service we still get loads of spam phone calls

Mobile only for us luckily we have a good signal. Do you know they can be prosecuted for ringing you if you are registered on preference thing. Apparently so anyway.

Lets hope they don't have croughie and Peter Wilson on together it will look like a African appeal program

Great interview... Peter is the last of the three guests, and they have built UP to him... fantastic personality...

Talked about:

London 2012

Sheik Makhtoum

Just leaving home - bought a bungalow

His game book app on the Ipad

Watching with Mrs Admin, and we agree he is a fantastic advert for the sport - makes shooting seem young and fun.

Second part of the interview - talked about

• His Coaching (mentoring) of Mel Sykes - how he is hoping in the next 6 months she will kick on to the 'Olympic disciplines' - he also mentioned he was coaching someone called James Devlin who I know as a very talented young rapper. 
  • Then talked about what he would do if there was only 24 hours left - "get drunk, or do something naughty..."
  • How he gets a lot of German Fanmail
  • Who would play him in a movie of his life...  "any James Bond could play me..."
Great interaction between Peter Wilson, Cal Crutchlow and Peter Crouch...

And he got a few good plugs for his e-gamebook...

Overall a pretty good programme....

He is a great ambassador for the sport.

Any chance of a copy on here?

FYI,

Cal Crutchlow is a Moto GP racer. Currently 5th in the standings, just behind Valantino Rossi. Extremely fast & funny. The best British bike racer since the late Barry Sheene. Someone ye English types should be very proud of!

Peter Crouch is the extremely tall ex-Liverpool & England striker. Now plays for Stoke.

FYI,
Cal Crutchlow is a Moto GP racer. Currently 5th in the standings, just behind Valantino Rossi. Extremely fast & funny. The best British bike racer since the late Barry Sheene. Someone ye English types should be very proud of!

Peter Crouch is the extremely tall ex-Liverpool & England striker. Now plays for Stoke.
Cal Crutchlow lives here on the Isle of Man, top bloke.

http://www.tirovesti.co.uk/

Nothing we have't heard before. Not a bad show overall but you didn't miss much to be honest.

DT

Oh yes I did.

I love to see Pete on TV.

He ALWAYS interacts well with any interviewers and audiences......and makes me smile when he jokes around.

Mobile only for us luckily we have a good signal. Do you know they can be prosecuted for ringing you if you are registered on preference thing. Apparently so anyway.
I think that only applies to call centres based in the UK. most of these aren't.

And they cannot do anything until you can identify the number and caller. They always ring on a withheld number.

Been there....! Useless...! And I am ex-directory. It is a farce.

We don't use the landline for incoming calls now....just ignore.

I am sick of ppi and have you had an accident type recorded calls on my mobile but have found out if you suspect it is one from the no if you don't say anything after a few seconds it hangs up, doesn't work for them all though. Had a ppi one recently who told me i was owed money from miss sold ppi on a loan i said which loan exactly if said he didnt know i said if you don't know which loan how do you know i ever had ppi he said he didnt know i said if you can tell me which loan you have the job of recovering it for me he said he didnt know but it was a recent loan i said that it was all news to me because i have never had a loan recently or historically as i always pay cash for everything he ...... Hung up :)

Back