Peter Wilson - BT sport tomorrow 9.30am

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody

All in the title really......

For those interested Peter Wilson is one of the main panel guests on BT Sports Saturday morning show tomorrow.  Will probably be good value as I think the show is 2.5 hours long, so bound to see a bit of him in action.

Woody ...any idea what time it will start and is it BBC1 or BBC2?

It usually starts at 9.30am.  Channel numbers 413/414 on the sky platform.

Unfortunately if your telebox is controlled by the redifusion switch on the wall, offering 3 channels for your enjoyment, you're unlikely to pick up BT sport.

If you are a BT internet customer the sports channels are free, and can be watched quite happily on a melee of smartphone/tablet/PC apps. 

Oh bugger..i do not have sky..!

Thank you though.

Don't suppose any clever peep on here could copy and post it to the site?

the BT Sports is a bit of a clue..... :wink:
Not with you matey?? I am obviously not TV literate. Thought it was something to do with BBC...as it cannot be British Telecom.

You see i do not have sky (which i have now been told it is on) like all you posh lot. :wink:

Not with you matey?? I am obviously not TV literate. Thought it was something to do with BBC...as it cannot be British Telecom.

You see i do not have sky (which i have now been told it is on) like all you posh lot. :wink:
BT Sports is a digital channel.... You don't need Sky to watch it as you get 'free' access if you subscribe to the BT broadband package.. You can then watch it on your phone, tablet or computerlaptop.... 'mazin

http://sport.bt.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
BT Sports is a digital channel.... You don't need Sky to watch it as you get 'free' access if you subscribe to the BT broadband package.. You can then watch it on your phone, tablet or computerlaptop.... 'mazin

http://sport.bt.com/
Now that is helpful......i have an iphone...thank you.

Couldn't find an easy way to record this... But... PW just had the guests doing a laser clays demo inside the studio... Quite funny.
ynu8era4.jpg
ery7ugu3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was quite shocked when he said he can get through 1500 cartridges a day on the practice range and spend between 3 and 9 hours out there. Glad I'm not picking up his cartridge bill.

I was quite shocked when he said he can get through 1500 cartridges a day on the practice range and spend between 3 and 9 hours out there. Glad I'm not picking up his cartridge bill.
That'd sure as hell sort your problem bird wouldn't it.  :D   :victory:

I liked the bit where he said he shot the first bird with his left eye, and the second clay with his right eye. Fancy that!!!!

Latest posts

Back