OT selections

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first real stab at a trap discipline. 23  17  23  21

Disappointed with the 17 on layout 1 which seemed harder than the 3. A guy waiting to shoot said that I was over the top of them. 

Entered birds only U/C. End of the day I'm up as A class. A friend entered the same but became C class. Are you classified on your first layout?

It was a long day but I didn't mind, especially as I was in good company. Nicola Heron joined our squad too, so plenty of trap chat :D

Don't know why there were only two layouts open though!

Friendly bunch with lots of fluffy rabbits...........

ABT in a fortnight...........maybe, just maybe :wub:
84 is a cracking score for a first go at OT. You are obviously a closet trappie :)

Classifications of unclassified shooters is usually done from two random squads previously picked by the ground ( but not revealed to the shooters). Sounds like to were classified on rounds 1 and 3. What scores did you mate put in ?

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Dog Tyred, it was UT @ Bisley (thread drift) Two shots I know but only 27 shells used on the first layout!

Will report on the County OT another day!

Sorry Dog Tyred, it was UT @ Bisley (thread drift) Two shots I know but only 27 shells used on the first layout!

Will report on the County OT another day!
Still pretty bloody good score for UT. Looking at the results and assuming your mates name in Vine I'm pretty sure you were both classified on rounds 1 and 3. 

DT

Spot on...........

84 though :D

Could be my HPX DSR is perfect for trap............surely not :wub:

Spot on...........

84 though :D

Could be my HPX DSR is perfect for trap............surely not :wub:
Oops you're right. For some reason I had 23,17,23,17 in my mind when I added them up. Corrected now :)

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back