New Sub Heading

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilR

Now that IPS has dipped his toes into sporting, skeet and game shooting I can't keep up with his numerous posts.

Is it possible to start a separate IPS section as a one stop shop as it'll be easier to keep up with his latest exploits, gun purchases and thirst for knowledge.

??????

I am keeping a watchful eye on this you know ?

Wow.... I've just had a thought - maybe I had this wrong all along. 

I always read IPS - like Eye, Pee, Ess - the initials... but seeing 'Ips a mystery' - maybe I should have been reading IPS like Lips, or Yips, or Snips, or Ships, Or Clips, or Drips, or chips... you get my drift.  

Which way is right?

Can you please clarify IPS - so that I can rest easy? 

I always read IPS - like Eye, Pee, Ess - the initials... but seeing 'Ips a mystery' - maybe I should have been reading IPS like Lips, or Yips, or Snips, or Ships, Or Clips, or Drips, or chips... you get my drift.

Which way is right?

I think it used to be 'PIPS' until someone took the 'P' out of him  !

(and possibly still are ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I think an "ips does" section is a great idea! It could even cover fashion, you know,trendy clothing for the fashion conscious shooter. Then we could have single malt reviews on a weekly basis, top ten cigars, with pictures of the rolling process, you know dusky maidens rolling them up and down theirs thighs......

to clarify it's ips pronounced" sir"

Ah! Of course....... there would need to be a sub section "ips does lists".

Wouldn't it be simpler to just make him a facebook page.  Not only would it isolate him but it would also let him rant unconstrained.

And of course spare most of us here the skeet ramblings

just thot

Which way is right?

'Ips a mystery', As in the Toyah Willcox song?

Are all these "IPS does" titles maybe just wishful thinking, Possibly Ian really wanted to co star in Debbie does Dallas or similar.......

Just Sayin..... :angel:

I have a chequered past, how do you know I haven't ?

Latest posts

Back