My New Boy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dog work is so rewarding , don't rush him ,   train the basics  the boring stuff pays off in the long term  , my first dog black lab named scud  was a  cracker , I virtually trained him from a video called "the young Labrador " by stan Harvey     I know videos are old hat now  , if its on dvd  I highly recommend it .    enjoy  your new mate !
Thanks for the heads up. I've ordered a DVD from Quest Gundogs.

Thanks for the heads up. I've ordered a DVD from Quest Gundogs.
I hope you didn't get the 3D version as those special glasses are so tricky to keep on the dog's head.  :haha:

Milo looks absolutely stunning. I'm on my 2nd black working lab although they are more pets than working dogs, but when the gun does come out the cabinet even for a clay shoot on the Sunday the tail doesn't stop wagging and she doesn't stop pestering us until we are in the car on the way. I honestly wouldn't have any other dog now. They are definately mans best friend, apart from when you miss a clay target or a pigeon and they look at you as if to say "HOW DID YOU MISS THAT" . Look after him and he will lovingly look after you tenfold back.

Latest posts

Back